Blog Articles with tag product update
Posted on August 19, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
It's been a busy month with new invoice and bank features along with new services!
- Pin Payments is now out of beta...
Posted on July 3, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
Invoice payment clean up, UI improvement, new site otw!
-We just launched our feature that allows you to apply payments to existing invoices and now those invoices can be auto ...
Posted on June 26, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
UI improvements a new invoice feature and currency optimizing
-You can now apply payments to specific invoices in QBO and Xero via the invoice number that's pulled over from the payment gateway. For this to work you'll need to...
Posted on June 9, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
Stripe connect plays nice and we can create invoices from charges
-We now fully integrate with Stripe Connect. The application fee will be an expense, and the ...
Posted on May 29, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
We've been refining our Paypal integration and started work on Infusionsoft
As usual we've been keeping busy making friends with new users and refining our services. Also, Infusionsoft is on the horizon.&nb...
Posted on May 21, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
Another week down - Paypal is live with FreeAgent in beta
-Our FreeAgent integration is now in open beta. We welcome your feedback if you're trying it...
Posted on May 15, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
We've been so busy around here that we pushed our weekly update to a bi-weekly update!
- Xero now has the ability to split fees fees off of the charge. We will create two separate transactions: 1) the gross funds received&nb...
Posted on April 27, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
It's been a busy week! Check out what we've been up to:
- Added a refresh button for your accounts in Xero (if you added a new account since connecting Xero initially you'll need to click this button for us to p...
Posted on April 22, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
If you want to connect your Stripe data to RJ Metrics you've come to the right place.
Sometimes we get a little ex...
Posted on April 12, 2015 by Patrick Sheegog
Some quick updates this week for PennyPipe.
We added some new features:
- You can now select "cost of goods sold" from available expense accounts.
- Meta data can be used from Stripe to populate the "customer...