on February 4, 2016
by Andy Jones
We're proud to announce the release of our Shopify and QuickBooks integration.
As orders are placed in Shopify, we will create a sales receipt in QuickBooks matching that order to the penny. Here are the highlights:
- Customers from Shopify are created or updated in QuickBooks as necessary (matching by name and email)
- Sales tax rates and codes will be created as necessary if they are not found in QuickBooks
- Shipping and discounts are handled and copied
- The line items from the order are copied verabatim with any variants or properties and tax rates set
- Any order notes are copied as the memo note for the sales receipt in QuickBooks
- Select different deposit accounts based on the payment gateway used if you use different payment methods for your order (i.e. Shopify gateway and PayPal)
If you're using Shopify and QuickBooks to run your business, we do all this automatically to help save you time and sanity. No manual copy and paste or manual entry of orders is necessary. We will sychronize your orders so that you can see in near real-time how much money you've made from Shopify and account for discounts, shipping, taxes, and more.
If you have several Shopify stores, or need to integrate orders from multiple sources, we can help. Our simple pricing is based on charges, not the number of different stores and payment gateways that you use. Your business is one unit and we'll charge you that way. You can add several Shopify stores, add sales made through PayPal, Stripe, or more. Simply "create another pipe".
If you have historical orders from Shopify, we can help move those as well. We move up to 3 months of orders at no additional cost included with our business account ($19 / month). If you have more orders you'd like copied, contact me and we can work out the details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com or call during business hours at 888-404-2904.