on April 27, 2015
by Patrick Sheegog
It's been a busy week! Check out what we've been up to:
- Added a refresh button for your accounts in Xero (if you added a new account since connecting Xero initially you'll need to click this button for us to pull them)
- Added Simplify Commerce to our service, now in live Beta testing (more info on this in a coming blog post).
- Reworked our "create a pipe" back-end architecture so we can grab new accounts from your accounting software on demand
- Refreshed visual style of the entire site with new logo, branding and simplified layout.
- Added a tiered pricing plan based on amount of transfers per month. It can be found here: PennyPipe Pricing